Thursday, September 13, 2012

What if.....

Yesterday my co-worker brought up something that I had thought about at least once or twice before.

Can you imagine if you wouldnt have miscarried your first baby?
(for you that didnt know, I miscarried a baby in June 2009 at 6 weeks pregnant)

*would I have developed peripardum cardiomyopathy then?
* would I have lived through that pregnancy?
*Would I gone my life without my precious baby girl?
* would I, would I, would I.........


there are so many things and questions that will never be answered. Back then I thought it was the end of the world when I lost that baby but now... now I see it as a blessing a blessing that I am alive, that I have a sweet daughter that I love with all of my heart, She is the highlight of my day, hour, minute, year, life.
I think god had a plan. God knew that Chyanne was the perfect little girl for us and for that reason everything happened how it did and now I wouldnt change anything about the past.

I will never forget that first baby ever but I am beyond happy that his/her little sister is our sweet sweet little Chyanne.



<3 Brenda