Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nine years ago and six years ago on September 16

On September 16 it will be nine years since we started dating and six years since our engagement


I can not believe how fast time goes by.
Nine years since that warm day in high school walking to math class in our junior year when he held my hands and asked me so sweetly to be his girlfriend after two years of friendship.

I had a crush on him for a long time and from what I know now so did he but we were just friends for two years where he had girlfriends and I had boyfriends. We had classes together and we would always sit next to eachother and flirt and everyone noticed, I know this because they would always say to us "you guys are going to end up together and dating" we just laughed at that.

Fast forward a couple of months and he finally found the courage to ask me out.. I remember the feeling of excitement, nerves and butterflies in my stomach. The handsome guy who I had a crush on who I insisted to walk by just to say hi was asking me to be his girlfriend finally and of course I said yes!

Three years later on that same date he proposed to me on the Pismo Beach pier and it was a day that I will never forget. He forgot to get on his knee because he was so nervous but to me it was perfect and his mom and sister were able to get it on video.

Now here we are married for a little over 3 years and with a little girl who brightens up our lifes. Yes we argue, yes we disagree, yes we annoy eachother but we LOVE eachother and we are partners. I still get butterflies when my phone rings and I see his name pop up or when I hear his truck pull up to our house.


I LOVE YOU AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER


Engagement day 2006

                                                                    Chyanne's birth 2010


                                                                   Dinner  2011

<3 brenda="brenda">