Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chyanne Turns TWO!

This amazing litttle ball of curiosity turned two years old.
I had no idea that time could go by this fast I mean she was just a little infant cuddling with me on the couch and now she is talking in full sentences.

We planned a small party for her this year and I mean small compared to her first birthday party.

Over 6 months ago I started thinking about themes for her party and I went from Elmo (her favorite character at the moment), vintage, rainbow, garden among others but finally decided on a wtermelon theme and believe me it was a blast to plan for such an adorable and easy theme.

My wonderful friend Valerie helped with everything decoration wise and trust me she is very talented. She basically made all of the decorations you see and was such a great sport the whole time.

Back to her party
she knew it was going to be something big because she would get so excited when nyone would say "birthday party" she would smile big and her eyes would lighten up and a "mami mye bootay pari" would escape her little mouth. If she would see a centerpiece, a watermelon or anything in those colors she would say "payyiii" party in toddler talk and if we received any sort of package in the mail she would run and say "my bootay pesent" hahaha it was adorable.

The morning of her party my husband and I spent four yes 4 hours decorating our back yard for the party and let me tell you it turned out amazingly beautiful that my husband was impressed. Chyanne watched in awe of all the fun things happening in the back yard and she insisted on helping decorate. Once the decorations were set we gave her a bath and dressed oh so cute.

Then our wonderful guests arrived even some sweet instagram friends who I have become great friends with.
The weather was great altough it was mid August it was 92 degrees with a cool breeze under the trees and I did not her anyone complain.
Chyanne played and chased after her little friends and cousins until midnight hich resulted in a sleeping in late day.

This birthday party rocked her little world in a good way















 We only got one family picture that day and she is not even looking at the camera wich bums me out but I am glad we at least got one.
<3 brenda="brenda">