Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving are always very low key. We always dress us between casual and comfy and spend time with family.

My parents have never been a fan of turkey so we always had chicken but since I got married my husbands wonderful Nanna and her husband Don fix up the most amazing turkey. Its delicious but i always prefer to have ham.

This year Chyanne got to enjoy her first Thankgsgiving dinner because last she was only three little months old and well had a bottle lol

I wish i would of taken some good pictures but it was a busy day between going to my parents, Nannas and my husbands aunts house that I didnt.


Here is Chyanne though looking adorable
We bought her outfor and my mom made her leggings to match while i made her headband
and
waa laa!!!