Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Rest of My Pregnancy...... week 28-32



Okay so my little girl is now ONE (turned one two days ago) and I am planning to write some posts to catch up to now :)
Please Take note of my CRAZY swelling......

week 30/31 was scary because after a long day at work and while resting on the couch with my feet up trying to help the swelling I felt some crampyness and my back started to kill me... after going to the bathroom for the 20000000th time I notice that I was bleeding and imediately texted my OB (yes I know I have her cell number lol) and she told me to head to the hospital where she was at. At the hospital I was hooked on to monitors and yup I was in preterm labor because that damn bladder infection was resistant to the amoxicillin..... after 2 shots of terbutaline, a bad case of the shakes and being told that I was ONE centimeter dialated we were headed home for some much needed sleep and a note that instructed me to stop working cold turkey.....
at 30 weeks I received a call from my OB while at work where she told me that my urine test indicated a bladder infection.... to my suprise her office had known about this infection for two freaking weeks and barely thought about notifying me. what the heck...... well i was given a week long prescription of amoxicillin...... I talked to the the doctor about my crazy swelling and she mentioned that they might put me on early maternity leave.....
It looks like my belly dropped this week.....at least in this picture well kind of early i think



Brenda <3

No comments: