Friday, June 18, 2010

Progressing well....

Lil Miss Chyanne...

is growing and growing and moving around like crazy some nights. Just the other night I had some orange juice before going to bed and she got a boost of energy from the sugary treat that she put on a show for her daddy.


Hope you are all enjoying keeping up with my blog. We are getting closer to meeting out lil girl
and going crazy planning a baby shower with over 100 guests... What can I say I know a lot of people :) and have to invite them all.


<3>



2 comments:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

You look great!!!!

Julie said...

Hello Brenda,

I just found your blog and just created mine yesterday. I have PCOS and am TTC. I have started reading your journey and it is giving m some hope that I will get prenant one day, I love the hairbands you mom has made they look so pretty ! If you want to have a look at the beginning of my journey, here it is : http://juliesworldoffertility.blogspot.com/ .

Have a good day.


Julie.