Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Fur Babies!!

Coby & Bella





Coby and Bella wow!! I love those two
those are my babies for now.
My Dear Husband and I couldnt compromise on what breed of dog we would get..
I wanted a German Shephard and Bren wanted a Boxer...
He said that we could only have 1 dog.. all along I knew I was going to get my way and have 2 dogs.. whaaaa laaaa!!! I won..


I got Coby when he was 6 weeks old (I had to basically beg my husband to let me buy him)
I got him a week before our wedding for $100.00 I know what a Sale!!
at first I wanted to name him Charlie or Rex but nooooopeeeee!!! Bren had to win and we named him Coby



Bella Was free! One of Brens best friends gave her to us.
she is the sweetest most prescious girl...




I cant believe how protective Coby is of her.
when we first got Bella, Coby was 4 months and he would not go near her.. He probably thought she was a rat or something lol



Now they share a dog house
We dont know why, they have two houses in the back yard but
share one house. I think they like to cuddle together.












I LOVE MY FUR BABIES!!!!
Brenda <3








No comments: