Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Day of our Lifes so far....

Our Wedding Day..



May 2, 2009

was our Wedding day (by this time we have been dating for 5 1/2 years)

after a whole year of planning the day was finally here.




We were both very excited

and It felt great that most of our family drove hours to be with us on this special day


His ring wouldnt fit...at first

He had not seen me since the night before...

(I did call him every hour to make sure he wasnt going to run haha!!)


He was VERY nervous

It was storming the day before and we were terrified because we were having an outside ceremony.. and of course I didnt have a backup plan...

but It had cleared up by the morning of the wedding.

THANK GOD



Omar, Me, Rocio- my siblings


there were 5 girls and 5 guys in the wedding party



GIRLS

Nancy, Vanessa and Maribel - Friends of mine since first grade in elementary school

Rocio- Maid of Honor and my sister

Jori- my husbands cousin



GUYS

Matt, Jeff, Mike, Marc- Friends of my husband since he was 10 years old ( I think! lol)

Omar - My Brother



Ring Bearer

Zachary

My husbands lil cousin




Jori, Nancy, Rocio, Me, Vanessa, Maribel






My famous parents. yes the strict ones!!







It was absolutely Beautiful






Brenda <3

No comments: