Thursday, December 31, 2009

A little bit more info on us.....



Our Heritage..








I am Hispanic/ Mexican whatever


my parents were both born in Guadalajara, Mexico


I speak, read, write spanish


(shh!! thats how I got my job)




I LOVE that I am Mexican and so does my husband


I was raised by very traditional strict parents


(yup!! I got the belt or the chancla all the time well sometimes they threw shoes, fruits, brushes, phones, spoons/ forks at me...




I still had a curfew at the age of 20 (crazy I know)


but my husband respected that.


I had to be home at 11:00pm on weekdays and at 12:00pm on weekends


and for the first 2 years that we dated I was NOT allowed to ride with him in his truck


he was never allowed in my room where we could be alone.


I hated it at the time but now


I am grateful


because who knows how I would of turned out if they werent strict lol








I am a feisty Mexican



My Husband Is Italian/ White


his parents were both born in California and


his Grandprents (known as Nonni & Nonno) were born in Italy









His family is also very traditional and strict


for that reason my husband is were respectful and has great manners


unless someone makes him mad...




he is a very feisty Italian








and I believe that when we have kids they will be some


very feisty Mexitalians.. wow!!!








Brenda <3






1 comment:

Honey B. said...

Awww, I come from a very traditional Italian family, who were also as strict as your parents!!

Such a cute blog, and beautiful wedding pictures!

~Honey