Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Look at what my husband is getting from us for his birthday


My husbands birthday is this Saturday and after not being able to come up with anything different to give him I bought him this. It's a another watch and I cant wait to see his reaction when we give it to him.

I also wanted to put a nice dinner together at our house for him or maybe a dinner at a restaurant with some friends and family but he didn't like the idea. He said that he wanted a low key birthday. I am okay with that, just a nice dinner and going over to his grandparents having a cake, opening presents and going back home.

I told him last night "babe are you sure you don't want a nice dinner with family and friends? I mean your birthday falls on a Saturday and next time that will happen again it will be 2018" he looked at me as if I just said something crazy and laughed.




This is the watch
I guess I took the snap shot late at night
before my battery died lol



PS I say another watch because this will be the third one I have given him in nine years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh I like it!:)