Monday, September 24, 2012

He is 26 now

It's hard to believe that the little 16 (almost 17) year old that asked me out nine years is now 26 years old.

I received his gift Friday morning and it was the wrong one. I was so bummed out and upset about it but figured that if he didn't like it I would exchange it.
Chy and I gave it to him Friday evening because I could not wait and I suck at waiting. He loved it and was very excited about it.
On his actual birthday Saturday we woke up and just lounged around the house until we headed to dinner with friends later In the day. The birthday boy wanted to go to the Elephant bar and I am glad he did because dinner was great. We also wanted to go watch a new movie (End of Watch) but when we went to drop of Chy at his dads we ended up staying. We had a great time and Chy and my husband got to meet Mckenzie who is the newest member of the family and now three weeks old. It was so sweet to watch Chy around her.

He overall had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Momma_T said...

aww Happy birthday to your boo, glad you guys had a good evening.