Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiest girl on the block

I love waking up to my little girl because it doesnt matter how my days have been she makes all the bad go away with just a smile. She has the cuttest giggle where she puts her hands to her mouth throws her head back and giggles really loudly while her eyes are closed the entire time. My husband always laughs so loud when she does that and he says that she always brightens his day.

oh let me add that she got her first two teeth at just 3 months old and at one year old she is getting numbers 11 and 12 which are her vampire fangs....... she has never been the baby that struggles with teething. She usually gets a low grade fever and a loose stool and next thing we know another tooth is peeking through.

EVERYONE LOVES HER HUGE TEETH :)



My little giggly girl.....LOVE YOU!!!

<3 Brenda

No comments: