Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Prescious Girls





These are cutest lil Cousins ever....





Believe it or not they are sisters from the same mom and dad.



Jimena is 6 years old

&

Janeli is 3 years old



They were my flower girls at the wedding.

They also stole the show with their crazy dancing.



I am very close to them because their parents usualy let them spend the night at my house for a week at a time. They live in the San Fernando Valley and they get to stay in Bakersfield for a week.. They never cry for mommy & Daddy.




I have taken them to Mexico for 2 weeks

and no cries. They love being around me




They are super sweet and they are the highlight of my day.




Yes they love my Husband too...



Jimena is a big girl now and she always wants to help



Look at those eyes



Janeli always being the silly girl

























It great to know that they are always going to be in my life, I cant wait to see them grow into beautiful young ladies.
Brenda <3


















3 comments:

ttc4toolong said...

They are so adorable. You will be a GREAT mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I wouldn't have guessed they were sisters though.You will be a great mom!:)

Holly said...

cute cute cute!