Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Love/Hate my Job.....

Yes I am a eceptionist for a small law firm... I know when you hear that you think.. ahhhh!! a job of just answering phones, sitting at the front desk looking pretty all day.. right??









"yes" It is fun!! to have my sister visit me when my bosses are not in.



It is fun to work with an old friend named Yadira that I have known for at least 10 years and she is goofy just like me...




It is fun to get to play fight with her at the office


after work hours of course. No client would like to walk in to an office like this.



It is fun that your co-worker loves to take pictures just as much as you do. To top it off shes kinda good.. *wink* kinda



Yes its fun that your bosses are usually never in.. and that makes time to chat with your friends or get to browse the internet a couple of hours a day.



It only adds to it that there is a store just around the corner from the office.... meaning that we get to run over there while the bosses are not paying attention.



I get to practice my yoga... ahhh!!! are you starting to get jealous??



our bosses also walk in with starbucks or

McDonalds for us..

Our office is a fun place to be. we work for 30 year olds. they can be really cool.


Ohh almost forgot... we get to snack during work time.. I know cool huh!!


But our offices can also be annoying..


It is never the right temperature.. its either too cold or too hot and when we complain to the owners of the building, they get annoyed.

I say we pay rent so we can complain right...

It sucks when its your birthday and you are stuck at work.. dealing with annoying criminals... haha!!!

I always want to shoot myself when Yadira is not at the office...



But someone has to do all the dirty work.

and that would be us. We are lucky to have a job like the one we do. It is a blessing to still have a job when everyone else is loosing theirs.







Brenda <3







No comments: