Friday, October 28, 2011

When mommy gets an idea.......

 Since I was very young I always thought about ways of how I would start traditions and the fun stuff I would do with my kids to make the holidays extra special.
Here is one of my fun ideas....

I had been wanting to do this for a couple of weeks and finally  I painted a pumpkin and cat face on her.
She had just had her dinner and it was her usual bath time when I remembered to do this before she was in the tub already :) I started by painting her little belly as a pumpkin and she was just enjoying the tickles and watching in delight. She was doing so good without touching and getting it everywhere that I decided to paint a kitty face on her. I then dressed her in the cuttest leggings, bloomers and headband for a small photoshoot. She was such a sport and never did she complain.






 At one point she got so excited and started running around the entire livning/dinning room area and I was able to capture this pretty cool picture of her running and she is the only fairly clear image that showed up. After our shoot into the bath tub she went into perfectly warm water where she played with her many water toys for at least thiry minutes and she fell asleep in my arms within 10 minutes after her bath.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures because we sure enjoyed taking them

<3 Brenda

No comments: