Thursday, September 8, 2011

I wanted to enlighten you with some adorable pictures....

1.Chyannes fake cry because I wouldnt let her play with water
2. Relaxing with me in the front yard early morning
3. She loves vegetables and will eat all
4. late night bath from daddy to break her fever from her ear infection
5. Playing with grandpa on the tractor.
6. napping on me before I had to leave to work

1. Having fun with mommy and daddy
2. Ready for the day
3. Her first time on an actual high chair
4. Falling asleep with Elmo
5. Kisses from daddy
6. Trowing a fit because she wanted out of the stroller

1. When she woke up all of her stuffed animals were waiting for her lined up on the couch
2.Having fun with daddy while making a mess
3. Daddy and Chy posing for a picture while playing with Coby
4. Napping on daddy
5. Chy getting her gift from Six Flags that mommy and daddy bought her
6. Her Happy Birthday bear from mimi




Love <3 Brenda

No comments: