Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This will be Chyanne's nursery....

Yes her name is Chyanne Harlow... beautiful and we love it...

these are my ideas for her nursery ;) the room will be a pale almost white pink.

This vinyl tree from Etsy.com by DesignedDESIGNER should be on its way. The tree is very large and it will be on one of the walls the name on another wall.

I am currently looking for a black chandelier like this one for her room, I just love the look of it and I hate the look of fans in a nursery and that is what we now ewwww.

I really like these curtains how it will bring the tree colors together, of course the fabric will batch the colors from the tree.

This is almost exactly the same glider that we are going to get the only difference is that instead of white wood it will be black to match the rest of the furniture. ( I can not make up my mind if the fabric should be light pink like the walls or green... a lil help please)


this is the changing table that will be right under the tree. I think the black against the bright flowers of the tree will look perfect. (Bren's wonderful mom will be buying this for her)

This is her crib and her name will be right above it. (Bren's wonderful mom will be buying this for her). I am having a hard time with the bedding though.
How exciting is this.... I think her room will be beautiful and perfectly fit for a princess.
<3brenda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery ideas!!

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the tree.

Stephanie said...

Ooooh I love it! I’m currently looking for a similar tree design but in white (if we have a girl that is). We will be finding out in just over a week and I can’t wait. Congratulations on your little lamb!

Unknown said...

ooo i really love the first one:-)

Honey B. said...

Love love LOVE the nursery ideas! Can't wait to see the finished product...both nursery and baby! lol