Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its a GIRL!!!

We are having a Baby Girl!!! ahhh wonderful. It is a wonderful feeling to finally know.



My husband and I were so excited to find out that we had a hard time sleeping we woke up around 8:30 am altough our appointment was not until 10:30 am we did some stuff around the house to try and make time go by faster then it was 10:00 time to have my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and large glass of orange juice ( to make sure that the baby was awake and make it easier to see the sex of the baby) the 20 minute drive felt like foooorrrreeeevvveeerrr....

but we finally made it and what a great feeling to see that both of our moms, his grandma, my sister and cousin were already waiting for us. Bren was super excited because of work reasons he had not made it to my appoinments before sooo this was his first time seeing the ultrasound live. The ultrasound tech got started and all you heard was "ahhhhh, ohhhhhh or wow" the baby put on a show for us she even sucked her thumb, kicked like crazy, turned her back to us and showed us her foot and we counted 5 toes hahahah!! my husband was amazed and even got a little emotional (dont tell him I said that) and then the tech starts typing "Its a....and pauses..... everyone is waiting....still waiting....and then Girl"... everyone yelled in excitement my husband hugged and kissed me, It was perfect just like I had imagined or even better.

we made the tech check 3 times to make sure that it was a girl!!



Bren and I are over the moon in excitement to be having a little princess like he calls her.

we also have a name..... ;)



I will be posting some ultrasound pictures soon.



<3brenda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:-) Yeahhh congratssssssss