Friday, April 2, 2010

Growing... Growing....and more Growing...

4 months


so I am 16 weeks today eeekk!!! super excited. I have been feeling little movements since the beginning of week 15 especially when I drink something sweet before going to bed at night or when I sit still during the day. I love that feeling and cant wait to feel them throughout the day. I spent $200.00 last week on maternity clothes but I bought some summer dresses that are not maternity but will work perfect with my expanding belly.

Only one more week until we have our BIG gender ultrasound. I cant wait to just know, we do not have a preference we just want to know to be able to decorate and put the nursery together.



I will keep you guys updated more offten I promise.

<3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!

cara said...

Awwww you look beautiful ! :) pregnancy suits you :) keep us updated xx