Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am PREGNANT..

Our Lil Miracle.......



I had not been feeling good for a couple of days so I decided to take a cheap pregnancy test the day that af was due and it was negative. I acted like everything was okay at work and infront of Bren because he had no idea of my suspicions but as soon as soon as it was time for bed the tears came and they came fast.... (Bren was asleep by this time)



Three days later and still no af so I decided to take another test.... I woke up at 8:00am with a plan.. as soon as Bren went outside to feed our puppies I took another test and it was Positive...

remember Bren had no idea. Bren was in the laundry room starting a load of laundry and I just walked in with the positive test in my hand "Really" is what he said..he was basically speechless and I was shaking.



We have now known for a couple of days. Let me tell you guys that our plan of keeping it a secret for a while DID NOT WORK!!!



we got to excited and told. Everyone is very happy and that only adds to our excitement.





I am currently a little over a month pregnant.
we are looking at having a September Baby..



God is good!!



Brenda<3

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Congrats! I'm a September baby! :)

I'm so excited for you!

ttc4toolong said...

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I already said congrats on twitter, but congrats again!! So happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! :)

Honey B. said...

I am so excited for you!!